Aziza Askari, DMD, MBA, MAGD – Farmington Hills, MI Dental Professional
Creating the Spa Experience
Relaxing dentistry. This is Dr. Askari’s goal when patients visit, offering gentle care and spa comforts to put them at ease. She and her staff believe that too many people have negative experiences at the dentist, which is why Comfort Dental Spa provides a light-hearted and pleasant environment for dental care. We offer a number of solutions to relieve pain quickly, while also using spa elements to create a calm atmosphere.
Dedicated to Education
Dr. Askari is committed to excellent dental care. She is passionate about learning new dental techniques and expanding her knowledge of the field. She attends over 200 hours of CE courses every year pursuing new treatment methods and technologies. Her education speaks to her commitment to providing the best dental care possible. She has received comprehensive training for a variety of advanced procedures including full-mouth reconstruction, implant placement, oral surgical procedures, cosmetic dentistry, personalized smile makeovers, and sedation.
She earned her Bachelor's in Pharmacology from University of Sciences in Philadelphia and later graduated from Temple University School of Dentistry with the prestigious combined DMD/MBA Degree. She was also awarded a degree in Advanced Education in Dentistry by the University of Michigan. Dr. Askari keeps her practice updated with the latest advances in dentistry, taking pride in offering state-of-the-art technology that enhances her treatments.
Certifications and Accreditations:
• Selected as Top Dentist by Michigan's Prestigious Hour Magazine
• Sustaining member of American Association of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
• Passed Laser dentistry Proficiency exam of Academy of Laser Dentistry.
• Certified Sedation Dentist by the Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation (DOCS)
• Member ADSA - American Society of Dentist Anesthesiologists
• Member AACP - The American Academy of Craniofacial Pain / TMD
• Completed Course in Advanced Aesthetics by the Hornbrook Group Center for Advanced Clinical Education
• Certified Invisalign® Clear Braces Provider
• Certified Six Month Smile System Provider
• Certified Fast Braces Provider
• Published a book on Cosmetic Dentistry
• Certified in BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers
• Member American Academy of Facial Esthetics
TMD and Migraine Relief: Our dentist addresses the direct source of TMD issues four different types of massage therapy - manual massage, ultrasound massage, micro-current nerve stimulation, and cold laser muscle treatment. She can also create a precise mouth guard using a computer-assisted bite analyzer called a T-Scan.
Sleep Apnea: Dr. Askari works with sleep clinics to help patients get better rest through sleep apnea treatments and snore guards.
Periodontal Therapy to Treat Oral-Systemic Issues: Dr. Askari is at the forefront of this area, working with medical doctors to raise awareness of recent studies. This research connects oral health to a variety of health risks including heart disease, diabetes, stroke, Alzheimer's, cancers, MS and more.