Insurance and Financing
Dental Financing Options In Farmington Hills, MI
If you have a traditional insurance plan we can assist you by filing your insurance claim. Traditional insurance is typically one in which you can choose any dentist you desire. We accept most insurance plans. If you are not sure what type of plan you have, we will be happy to call for you and explain your benefits to the best of our ability.
In an effort to provide high quality dental care and to clarify our position on filing for your insurance benefits, we would like to share some facts about dental insurance with you:
Your dental insurance is based on a contract between your employer and the insurance company. While we will attempt to estimate your dental benefits to the best of our ability, this is an estimate ONLY, and should not be depended on as the final decision. Should questions arise, it is best to contact your insurance company directly.
You may receive notification from your insurance company stating dental fees are "higher than usual and customary". An insurance company surveys a geographic area, calculates an average fee and then takes that fee and considers it customary. Included in this survey are discount clinics and managed care facilities, which bring down the average. Most doctors in private practice will have fees, which are defined as "above usual and customary".
Many plans tell participants they will be covered "up to 80% or up to 100%" but do not clearly specify plan fee schedule allowances, annual maximums or limitations. Insurance companies DO NOT cover all dental services.
(1) Our computer system has over 800 insurance plans on file and tracks the payment schedules for many of them. Our Finance Expert, Sandy will estimate your insurance coverage at each visit and ask you to pay the difference each time. Please note that this is an ESTIMATE only. You are only responsible for the residual balances not paid by your insurance company.
(2) We accept Check, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express
(3) We are pleased to offer Springstone Financing to our patients, this makes elective dental procedures affordable for any budget. Allows up to 12 months interest free payment plans and 5 years with interest as low as 3.9% financing.
(4) Care Credit allows up to 24 months interest free and up to 60 months low interest financing. CareCredit is a flexible patient/client payment program, specifically designed for healthcare expenses, that make it easier for you to get the treatment, or procedures you want and need. CareCredit is ideal for co-payments, deductibles, treatment and procedures not covered by insurance, and can be used at over 55,000 practices nationwide.
(5) Or have Uncle Sam pay for it! See How by clicking HERE!